How long will it take to receive my order?
- Due to current conditions and order volume, please allow 1 to 2 business days for your order to ship from our warehouse. All expedited orders will ship the same day if the order was placed before 9 AM.
My WaterLand lenses are scratched. Will this be covered under the limited warranty program?
- Under the WaterLand limited warranty we do not cover normal wear and tear, scratched lenses, broken hinges, and accidental damage.
Can I exchange my glasses for a different model?
- Yes, please email us and we will send you a return label and we ask that you return the product(s) in the same condition as received. Let us know which model you would like to exchange the glasses for.
What is WaterLand return policy on my glasses?
- Yes, we offer returns within the first 30 days if the glasses are in the same condition as when you purchased them.
What are your frames made of?
- All WaterLand Frames are made from advanced TR-90 nylon material, with a thermoplastic polymer known for its long-term resistance to breaking, cracking, and wear.
What is the cost of replacement poly lenses?
- We sell a replacement lens for $49.99 and the set for $79.99 plus a shipping fee.
What is the cost of replacement glass lenses?
- We sell a replacement glass lens for $129.99 and the set for $249.99 plus a shipping fee.
What is the process of buying replacement lens?
- Reach out to email@example.com. Let us know which model and lens color you would like. After that we will send you an invoice for the lens of your choice. Once purchased we will ship the lenses to you. If you have any issues with popping in the lens, give us a call at (936)-666-5114 and we will walk you through the process.
Does the apparel all fit true to size?
- Yes, our apparel will fit true to size. If you receive the apparel and doesn’t fit, we would be more than happy to exchange it for the size of your choice.
What is the cost of replacement frames?
- WaterLand charges $50 for replacement frames plus a shipping fee.
The frame broke off next to the hinge. Is this covered under your limited warranty?
- Unfortunately, we do not cover broken hinges under our limited warranty. Please see our limited warranty page for more information.
Are you able to change my address?
- Yes, please email us and we will correct your address in our system within the first 24 hours of your order.
Can we use our insurance to pay for prescription sunglasses?
- WaterLand does not accept any form of payment from insurance companies.
Do you have cheater/ bifocal glasses?
- Unfortunately, we do not sell any cheaters or bifocal glasses.
How do measure your pupillary distance (PD)?
- Pupillary distance measures the distance between your pupils. If it is not included in your prescription, it is best to contact your optometrist to get this information. However, you can visit the website accupd.com follow the steps and this will also give you an accurate PD.
Can I cancel or change my WaterLand Rx order?
- As soon as the order is placed in our system, our lab starts to make your glasses. Unfortunately, this doesn’t allow us time to update or cancel an order once we start this process.
How should I clean my WaterLand Lenses?
- It is recommended to use WaterLand cloth or jungle cloth, do not use any other chemical or 3rd party cleaning kits. This was not tested in design phases.
How long does it take to receive my prescription sunglasses?
- Once all the correct information is submitted to us the process begins, it takes about 2-3 weeks for the lab to create and make sure everything looks good with your prescription.